Infinite Marketing Ideas
- Monthly marketing to-do lists with dates
- Annual marketing calendar tailored to holidays and seasons
- Bi-monthly email marketing and blog topic ideas
- Proven strategies you can customize
- Specific ad settings for SMBs
- New training added every month
- Option to join test studies
Lots of Support
- Get answers from an expert with 8 years of SMB marketing experience
- Support available almost 24/7/365, including most evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ask via live chat, live webinars, and email
- Learn from other members' experiences
- Email updates for new training, weekly tips, and relevant industry news
Easy for Anyone to Use
- Technical terms explained in plain English
- Detailed steps for beginners
- Quick instructions for advanced users
- Videos show exactly what each step looks like
- Pause or rewatch steps on demand
- Online workshops help you get things done
Will It Work for Me?
Our founder spent her early career working for big companies with big budgets, reading the best-selling marketing books, and attending events with world-renowned marketing speakers. When she switched to small business clients, she found these best practices were either not applicable, not possible, or not affordable for small businesses. Thus, she started doing her own testing until she figured out what actually works for small businesses, especially those that sell in-person experiences online.
Wise Training Owl works BEST for:
- People with or without marketing experience.
- Non-techie and tech-savvy people.
- Self-motivated people who are good at following detailed instructions.
- People who want to follow an efficient, proven plan at their own pace.
- Smart people who understand better marketing means more sales.
Wise Training Owl is NOT good for:
- Skim-readers. People who skip steps tend to get below average results.
- People who want an instant fix. It took us years to develop and document these strategies. While it won't take you years to learn, it will take weeks or months.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time will this require? We recommend you budget at least 20-30 hours to get started and at least 1 hour per week thereafter. Think of this subscription like a gym membership— if you don't invest the time to actually get results, then you won't get results. If success was easy, everyone would have it!
Do I have to subscribe for a minimum number of months? Nope! It's a month-to-month subscription because the people who use our training love it so much they've been members for years. We don't need to force anyone to stay. We are constantly publishing new training every month, so there's always valuable new things to learn!
Will I get to keep every course for forever? When you subscribe, you'll get instant, unlimited access to every course we publish— now and in the future— for so long as you keep making monthly payments. Subscriptions automatically renew every month for the upcoming month, so you can maintain continuous access.