Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does this subscription more than pay for itself?
It's easy math: the small businesses who use our Facebook strategies are currently earning $1,500–$3,500 in monthly net profits tracked directly from their Facebook Posts, yet our subscription only costs $300 per month. This means our subscription can pay for itself 11 times over! That's a fantastic return on investment!
Our own business goal is to make sure your subscription is generating multiple times the amount it costs, so that you will not cancel on us. If our training wasn't already more than paying for itself, then our parent company wouldn’t be in business since June 2010, and our training business wouldn’t still be going since November 2014. This is why we're so confident our strategies will help your small business, too!
What if my subscription is not more than paying for itself?
Well this hasn't happened yet, but if it does, we will personally help you fix it ASAP. If your subscription is not more than paying for itself after you implement the strategies in our "Start Here" course, then all you have to do email our Support. We will give you a free, one-on-one consulting session to evaluate your implementation and get you on track to having positive profit margins.
How do I know how much sales this might generate for my business?
Our success is dependent on your success, so in your very first month, we’ll show you how to set up your Facebook Page to generate and track sales. Then you'll be able to see exactly how much you’re earning from our strategies.
Our existing subscribers are generating up to $42,000 in annual net sales from their marketing in 2016. They sell things at a price point of $35 and $45 per person. If your business sells things at a higher or lower price point, then you may net more or less than they do.
What is your refund/ cancellation policy?
You may cancel at any time in your “My Account” section of this site; however, as this is a digital information product, it cannot be returned. We cannot provide refunds for any reason, including refunds for days when you did not log in or for cancelling before the end of your already-paid subscription period.
How do I know if your strategies will work for my business?
We have tested our strategies on multiple small businesses and independently owned franchises in multiple locations in the United States over several years. We compared the results data to determine which strategies consistently performed well for every small business. Of course we could never test every kind of business, but the businesses we tested had these things in common:
- Their website already processes online sales, ticket sales, reservations, appointments, or new customer requests.
- They have a recurring amount of space that needs to be filled with customers, such as: restaurants, classes (ex. fitness, dance, art, music, cooking, education), movie theaters, performance/ concert venues, and tours.
- Independently owned franchises, including scenarios where one person owns multiple locations or multiple owners advertise in the same city but can't overlap target areas.
- Primary target customers match Facebook’s primary demographic of males and females, age 25-55, living in a country where most people use Facebook daily.
- Price point of $25 or more per sale.
If you have an offline business, you can still use our training; it will just be harder for you to directly track your results.
Who is Wise Training Owl good for?
Our training is designed for:
- People with or without marketing experience. If you can follow written and video instructions, then you can learn how to do your own effective marketing!
- Non-techie or tech-savvy people. If you aren’t good with computers or social media, our “Detailed Instructions” will guide you through every click. Or if you’re already familiar with digital tech, follow our “Quick Instructions”.
- People who are tired of wasting money on marketing. You've tried all kinds of marketing, but nothing seems to work. You want to use proven strategies with trackable results.
- Busy people. You’ve got a small business to run, so you need an efficient marketing plan that doesn’t require daily effort.
Who is Wise Training Owl NOT good for?
If our above answers do not sound like you, that doesn’t mean your business can’t still benefit from our training. It just might mean you need to hire a more suitable person to take our training for you. Their hourly rate should more than pay for itself in the work they produce from our training. Look below for a question on what to look for when hiring someone to take our training.
Our training is not for:
- People who want an overnight fix. You can’t become good at anything overnight. You have to put in the time to learn and use what you learn. We recommend a minimum of 15 hours per month to implement our strategies, attend workshops, and learn new trainings.
- People who aren’t self-motivated learners. We will guide you on which courses to take first, second, and so on, but you have to be motivated enough to actually click through each course.
- People who aren’t detail-oriented. Many marketing strategies require following steps in a specific order and clicking specific settings. If you tend to skip over details, then you won’t get the best results.
- Owners of businesses open for less than six months. It's not that our training won't work for you, it's just that we don’t want you to pay for something that we repeatedly see new business owners don't have time to use. If you can hire someone else to take our training, then you will reap the benefits. We also have a separate strategy for grand openings and your first month in business. The ideal time to start this is at least three months before your grand opening; however, it is never too late to start doing effective marketing!
Do I need marketing or social media experience?
Not at all! If you can follow written and video instructions, then you can learn how to do your own effective marketing. Most of our subscribers said they did not consider themselves to be “good with social media” or “tech-savvy computer users”, but they are doing a great job now. We have even trained people who didn't know how to use Facebook! However, it helps to have an understanding of basic computer functions, such as: how to save and open files from your hard drive, how to type on a keyboard, and how to copy and paste text.
I want to hire someone to take your training for me. What skills should I look for?
We do not recommend paying thousands of dollars to hire a marketing consultant or ad agency. All you really need is someone who has the time and desire to learn. If your trainee follows our strategies correctly, then their efforts will earn more than enough money to pay for their wages. You could start this person part-time, then increase their hours as their efforts increase sales. Let's say you pay them $20 per hour and they're working our recommended 15 hours per month on marketing. That's only a $300 monthly wage for work that should bring in $1,500–$3,500 in monthly net profits!
We recommend hiring one of these types of people:
- An existing employee who would really appreciate the chance to add new marketing skills to their resume.
- A recent college graduate, preferably with a degree in marketing, business, communications, or education.
- Upwork.com is full of low-cost, remote contractors who can work however many hours you'd like on any kind of task. Upwork is the world's leading freelancer website, and I've used it to hire several part-time contractors.
Look for someone who meets our above descriptions (self-motivated and detail-oriented) and has very good grammar and writing skills. Ask for writing samples before interviewing candidates. If they send you writing with mistakes, then you can be fairly certain the text they would publish for your business would have even more mistakes.
Will I get to work directly with Danielle?
Yes! All of our online webinars and workshops are personally hosted by Danielle. She personally answers all comments on her courses and all questions sent to our Support email. She will give you tons of ideas, strategies, and tips, then you get to implement the ideas that you think will work best for your business.
Can you help me with _____ for my business?
- Support is included for Per Course customers if your question is about one of the courses you have access to.
- Support is included for our subscribers if the question is about any course or topic that can benefit most of our site subscribers.
- Any question that is uniquely specific to your business and does not apply to other subscribers would be an optional consulting project that we could do for you as a separate project cost, assuming we are available at the time. If we are not available, we will try to refer you to someone who is.
How much time will this training take?
It took me five years to develop and verify that these strategies work for small businesses in any location, but now you can learn it in just a few weeks! I’ve figured out what works, and I want to share it with you so that you don’t have to waste all the time and money I wasted to learn what works for small businesses.
This subscription is like taking a college course in small business marketing— you'll have a textbook (the site), in-person lectures (webinars), and a professor to answer your questions (Danielle). As such, we recommend giving this subscription the time and attention you would give to a college course. We suggest allocating about 4 hours per week in your first month or two (10-20 hours per month) to turn your Facebook Page into a sales machine. Then in subsequent months, 1 hour per week should allow you to keep up with our new trainings.
Our training is self-paced, so you can skim over the "Quick Instructions" or take your time reading the "Detailed Instructions". Some courses are short and some are long, so the time to completion varies per course. Newer chapters have an Estimated Completion Time at the top of the page. We are also constantly adding at least four new chapters every month, so the amount of time it takes to learn everything is ever-increasing.
I'm not sure I have time to take this training. Can I just hire Danielle?
It's great to recognize when you don't have time to do everything. Most of our small business owners don't, so they've hired someone else to do it for them. Luckily, unlike hiring an accountant or lawyer, marketing does not require you to hire an expensive certified or degreed professional. Marketing professionals, like Danielle, are a totally unnecessary cost because our training is designed for people who don't have any marketing training. All you need is someone who has the time and desire to learn.
How long does the subscription last?
Monthly Passes are an automatic recurring subscription until you cancel it. Each successful credit card payment enrolls you for 30 days of access to everything we offer.
Annual Passes are not automatically recurring. From the date you pay, you will have one year of access to everything we offer. To renew, you will need to contact us.
How long does the free trial last?
When you sign up for a free trial, it will state how long that free trial lasts.
Is there a long-term contract?
Nope! We are confident you’re going to love our subscription so much that we don't need to lock you into a long-term contract.
Course Content Questions
Can I download the course material?
Everything we teach is proprietary and confidential information that cannot be downloaded, copied, or shared elsewhere. Think of this site like the restricted section of a library. Your subscription is an exclusive key to read our restricted books; you can't check out our books and share them with others. It is a violation of our Terms of Service if you do.
How does your training compare to Facebook’s training?
We were one of the first businesses to take Facebook’s free ads training before they launched it to the public, and our Facebook trainer quickly realized we already knew more than their scripts were designed to cover. He scrapped the script and answered our questions about how Facebook ads’ algorithms and data sourcing works. this training program has evolved since we took it, but we hear it is still intended for beginners. Several of our current subscribers took Facebook’s ads training in 2015 or 2016, and told us it gave them a better understanding of what Facebook’s tools can do, but they left feeling just as lost on exactly what strategies and ad settings they should use for their specific business. This is why these businesses came to us. Our training covers the strategies and supporting data behind the Facebook settings we recommend. We show you step-by-step how to set it up for your business and what to look for in the stats to know if you are doing a good job relative to other small businesses.
How does your service compare to Yodle?
Before buying anything from Yodle, we recommend you Google search “Yodle reviews” and be prepared to read a lot of negativity, with descriptions like “scam artists” and “fraud”. Also check Glassdoor.com and Indeed.com for employee accounts of a “very high turnover rate” and constant pressure to sell. We have subscribers on long-term Yodle contracts that they wish they could get out of. Our experiences helping them with Yodle since July 2015 unfortunately match the most negative reviews you’ll find online. If you are already in a Yodle contract, you can definitely still use our training. Our services are quite different than Yodle, so there is very little to compare, but we think the reviews say it best.