- 50 online courses based on real paint & sip businesses, including 14 courses exclusively for paint & sips
- Monthly marketing to-do lists with dates
- Annual marketing calendar based on holidays and seasons
- Specific ad settings that work for SMBs
- Live online webinars every month
- New training added every month
Lots of Support
- Real human support available almost 24/7/365, including most evenings, weekends, and holidays at no charge
- Contact us via live chat, live webinars, or email
- Get answers from an expert with 8 years experience
- Learn from our community of small businesses
- Stay informed via email with weekly tips and relevant industry news
Easy for Anyone to Use
- Learning Modules get you started on the path to results
- Technical terms explained in plain English
- Detailed steps for beginners
- Quick instructions for advanced users
- Videos show exactly what the steps look like
- Learn at your own pace with unlimited course access and video speed controls
Will It Work for Me?
Our training works BEST for:
- People with and without marketing experience.
- Non tech savvy and tech savvy people.
- Detail-oriented people who can achieve anything that comes with instructions.
- Self-motivated people who like to finish things they start.
- People who are determined to succeed.
Our training is NOT good for:
- Skim-readers. Skipping steps leads to below average results, which isn't what we want for you.
- People looking for overnight success or instant fixes, which don't truly exist.
- Businesses considering closure or bankruptcy. Your best bet is probably a custom solution.
- New businesses that opened less than 3 months ago. Ask about our Grand Opening Guide!
What Paint & Sip Members Say
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time will this require? We recommend you budget at least 20-30 hours to get started and at least 1 hour per week thereafter. Think of this subscription like a gym membership— if you don't invest the time to actually get results, then you won't get results. If success was easy, everyone would have it!
Do I have to subscribe for a minimum number of months? Nope! It's a month-to-month subscription because the people who use our training love it so much, they've been members for years. We don't need contracts to force anyone to stay.
Will I get to keep every course for forever? When you subscribe, you'll get instant, unlimited access to all our small business courses plus exclusive paint & sip courses— whether published now or in the future— for as long as you keep making monthly payments. Subscription payments automatically process once a month to extend your access for another 30 days, so you can maintain continuous access.
How much paint and sip marketing experience do you have? More than anyone else in the world! We've been continuously working with paint and sips since 2011. Review our timeline of experience and testimonials for the full history.
Can any paint & sip business subscribe? No, we have signed a non-compete agreement to only work with Painting with a Twists.