“Does Facebook marketing work for small businesses in 2020?”
Yes, but Facebook has so many options, it's easy to lose money and end up thinking Facebook Ads “just don't work for my business”. It's also easy to implement the right options (when you know what they are) and end up making thousands of dollars every month!
Facebook Ads are the most universally profitable marketing option for small businesses, so we'd hate to see you miss out on all the profits you should be having.
In 8 years of helping small businesses, we've discovered a lot of reasons why their Facebook marketing wasn't working well before they took our training. We've taken their most common Facebook mistakes and transformed it into our best tips, so you can increase your sales today…
- Which is better, the "Boost Post" button or Facebook Ads?
- What is a good target audience size?
- Why people aren't clicking, seeing, or reading your Posts
- Why people have secretly blocked your Ads
- Which Facebook Ad Objective is best for small businesses?
- Why you aren't seeing your results
- And more tips on how to create Facebook Ads that convert!
Learn all of the above by signing up for our free online course, 11 Facebook Marketing Tips for Small Businesses in 2020. (It's so free, we won't even ask for your credit card.)
Simply enter your email address, and you'll get instant access to these tips. We'll also include a special bonus for you at the end!
Estimated Reading Time: 10 minutes
By entering your email address, you agree to receive future tip emails from us, which you may opt out of by clicking the unsubscribe link in those emails. We will not share or sell your address.