Host Flawless Zoom Meetings
Of course anyone can use Zoom without any training. But if you want to host flawless, professional-looking Zoom meetings for business, school, or any important reason; then you'll need to learn the finer points.
Don't waste time and money learning from your own mistakes when you can learn from an expert today!
Prevent Mistakes & Problems
This course will save you from:
- Embarrassing interruptions and mistakes.
- Derailing and rescheduling meetings to fix issues.
- Poor quality audio and video.
- Wasting time hunting for hidden features.
- Looking like you have an unprofessional camera setup (even if you do!)
Become a Smooth Operator
You'll learn how to:
- Setup your Zoom account with the best features turned on.
- Start, join, and invite people to Zoom meetings.
- Practice and test your equipment in Zoom.
- Quickly fix other's Zoom issues, so your meeting can continue.
- Help everyone get good quality video and audio.
- Create a scene that looks professional but is affordable.
Most people don't know Zoom has a few hundred cool and useful settings hidden in 12 different places across its website, desktop, and mobile apps. We'll show you where to find all the settings and which ones we recommend turning on and off in your situation.
If your team, conference, or event needs Zoom training, consulting, or support , please contact us to get a custom solution.
Learn from an Expert
You'll learn all of this from our Zoom expert, Danielle Glick. She is uniquely qualified to teach you how to use Zoom because she has been using Zoom for every business meeting, phone call, and training webinar since October 2016. And she has used Zoom in 36 countries in over 200 different rooms, each with different Internet connections, furniture, lighting, and audio challenges. Most of her attendees had no experience using Zoom and their own issues with Internet, equipment, and environmental factors. If something can go wrong in Zoom, Danielle has probably experienced it!
What You'll Get
When you buy this course, you'll get instant access to start learning. You can jump to specific topics or click through each page in sequence. See the full Course Outline, below.
Our courses are sold in monthly subscriptions, so you can keep them for as long as you want with no contract or minimum number of months required. Each purchase gives you unlimited access for 30 days. When you no longer need this course, you may cancel at any time with 1 click, no tricks.
If you aren't sure this course is the right fit for you, try our Free Preview— no credit card info required!